Sea Breeze Accommodation in Connemara
Sea Breeze accommodation is situated in Renvyle Connemara a quiet and scenic location overlooking the Atlantic Ocean in the heart of Connemara on the Wild Atlantic Way.
If you are looking for a peaceful and tranquil holiday, Sea Breeze accommodation in Connemara is the place for you. Wake up to a magnificent sunrise over Croagh Patrick and the Maoil Readh mountain, the highest in Connaught.
Relax and unwind in the beautiful place which is Renvyle by the sea. We are close to Kylemore Abbey, Connemara National Park, Scuba Dive West, Ocean Country Museum and Renvyle House Hotel. Some of the finest unspoilt beaches are only minutes away. Also close by are fine restaurants, horse riding, golf, fishing, and sea trips to our many offshore islands. Come and enjoy the splendour of Connemara.
We have a private seaside garden right on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean. The garden is ideal for picnics or just to sit and enjoy the view and see if you can spot some dolphins.
We have a choice of 3 self-catering apartments something to suit everyone.
New 2 Bedroom apartment ( sleeps 7) available at Sea breeze , both rooms ensuite, all mod cons, all rooms have magnicifient sea views, minimum 3 night stay, come and enjoy the mussel festival in Renvyle.
Upcoming Events Connemara
April 28th to 30th:
• Connemara Mussel Festival - Celebrating community, food and culture of the west of Ireland.
• Omey Races - horse racing on the beach on Omey Strand. Omey is a tidal island located near Claddaghduff, a few miles from Clifden, in the western edge of Connemara.
• Connemara Pony Show in Clifden. Premier show for Connemara Ponies in Ireland for breeders and owners from home and overseas.
• Roundstone Summer Festival. A weekend where people can come and sample the beauty of the village of Roundstone and the warmth and friendliness of its inhabitants.
• The Clifden Arts Festival. The longest running community arts festival in Ireland, Clifden Community Arts Week, now in its 37th year yet again promises to have something to excite everyone.
Smg8168 from New York" Incredibly comfortable with breathtaking views
We would book a stay at the Sea Breeze again in a heartbeat. The views are magnificent and the hosts were wonderful. Breakfast each morning was delicious and it was really enjoyable to spend time in the sitting room. We only have great things to say about the Sea Breeze.
Jennifer from Canada." We had a really wonderful stay and we only wish we could have stayed longer. It is a beautiful location right overlooking the water. Its an easy walk down to the waters edge. The breakfast was delicious. The room was clean and spacious. The owners are really lovely people who were happy to answer all our questions.
Ansku from Finland." This B&B is located in a stunningly beautiful place not too far from the National Park and a couple of pretty villages which you easily can reach by food. The rooms and breakfast were amazing and the hosts very welcoming. We strongly recommend this B&B! Thank you very much! :)